TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Pics Part III: Mosport Track Day & Pub Crawl
People Seeking Info

Subject Pics Part III: Mosport Track Day & Pub Crawl

Posted by vorpalZ on August 15, 2016 at 2:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 636 times.

In Reply To Official ZCON 2016 Thread posted by Dallas DamonZ on July 21, 2016 at 03:16 PM

Message Well, as it turned out, I couldn't run the hot lap sessions @ the track as convertibles had to be caged... rules are rules.

However, we did get a few turns during the parade laps, although it was a bit of a lineup:

Aqualung chillin':

After 3 laps, we stopped for group photos:

... and they let us back out for another few laps... this time I let Barry (NJ) pilot the vert. Here' we're chasing down a 350Z at a whopping 40 mph:

However, the 'real' racers got to take it at speed... OppamanZ shows us how it's done:

And a few Z32's:

I didn't get many track pics... Ahmed was set up in a better spot and got tons (post please!!!)

Although I got a few in the pits:

More ketchup & mustard:

The Pub crawl was a bit of a bust, as Toronto rolls up the sidewalks at 11:00... seriously! We walked around with Mike TDK and Aqualung while Barry (NJ) was trying to get oysters and being kicked out of every place as they were closing... at 10:30!

Ran into Bernie, Adam, Nate and Gavin at the Mexican place, at least got a few Mohitos & Margaritas in us finally:

It got ugly, as Mike TDK and Aqualung professed their undying love after a few:

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.